As of now Pythoscope doesn't have any configuration mechanism. This page tracks different variables that may be part of the configuration, once implemented.
- A string with a placeholder. Shows a way test modules created by Pythoscope should be named. Default: test_%s.py
- Boolean. Defines whether new test classes should be put inside application modules or in separate test modules. Default is False.
- Boolean. Defines whether Pythoscope will generate tests for inner classes. Default is False.
- A string. Name of the template to use for new test cases. Default is "unittest".
- A path relative to project's directory pointing to a directory where new test modules should be put. Default is "tests".
- See Support separate test directories for each package blueprint.
Once we're forced to implement this, some references may come in handy: