Making A Release
- Update distribution files
- Update version in the pythoscope/__init__.py file and a download link in README.
- Update Changelog file with a list of changes since last release (consult the list of revisions).
- Make other corrections to README file if necessary.
- bzr ci && bzr push
- Update PyPI
- python setup.py sdist upload
- Update Launchpad
- Register a new release by going to the milestone page and clicking Publish release in the right panel. Milestone should become inactive.
- Change state of all bugs with committed fix to Fix released.
- Update Pythoscope site
- Put new release source code into the Download section.
- Sync the Documentation and Download pages with new contents of README using tools/rst2wikidot.py script.
- Sync the Tutorial page with new contents of doc/basic-tutorial.txt using tools/rst2wikidot.py script.
- Sync the FAQ page with new contents of doc/FAQ using tools/rst2wikidot.py script.
- Change the link to the upcoming release on the side page.
- Generate a new version tag image on tinytags and upload it as version.png to the main page.
- Change the link to the release tarball on the start page.
page revision: 21, last edited: 27 Jul 2009 21:25